Benefits for you
- You can order your medication from Badham Pharmacy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Using the app should save you time as you will no longer need to make a phone call or visit the pharmacy to request your repeat prescription.
- You can also check on the status of your prescription with your nominated pharmacy
- You can also receive notifications from the pharmacy when your prescription is ready for collection or is out for delivery.
- The app can also remind you when to take your medication as it has a pill reminder function built right in.
The My Local Pharmacy App will keep your data secure. Best of all, it is free to download and use, however WiFi or mobile data charges may apply.
Downloading the 'My Local Pharmacy' app
If you would like to start using the 'My Local Pharmacy' App with your branch of Badham Pharmacy, please download the app to your device from the App Store appropriate to your device:
Registering with your local branch of Badham Pharmacy
- When you open the app for the first time you will be asked to enter the Pharmacy ID to connect with your preferred branch of Badham Pharmacy. The Pharmacy ID starts with the letters BAD followed by a four digit number. You can find a full list of our Pharmacy IDs below or browse Our Pharmacies. You'll find the Pharmacy ID advertised on each individual branch page.
- As you start entering the pharmacy ID, the app will start searching for your pharmacy. Please be patient and make sure you enter the full seven digit ID. You may need to wait a moment or two before it finds your preferred pharmacy by showing the name and address in the box on the screen. It is normal for the app to display the words 'no such pharmacy' for a short time before it identifies the pharmacy ID you've entered.
- You will also need to set a PIN code to keep the app secure on your phone or tablet. This can be any 4 digit numeric code that you will be asked for every time you access the My Local Pharmacy App on your device. Once you've set a PIN click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the Welcome screen.
- You will then be prompted to fill out your personal details so that your repeat prescriptions requests can be handled via the mobile app. You must provide enough information so that our pharmacy staff can identify your private health record in the pharmacy's secure database and link your app registration to it.
- Once you have verified your registration, our pharmacy staff will need to accept your registration before you can request repeat medication. Please allow our pharmacy teams 24-48 hours to do this. If you have any queries during this time please don't hesitate to contact a branch by phone.
Pharmacy IDs to use with the My Local Pharmacy App
The list below identifies all the Badham Pharmacy branches where you can use the 'My Local Pharmacy' App. Please make a note of the Pharmacy ID before starting the registration process.
|Pharmacy Name||Pharmacy ID|
In the first instance please contact the team at your nominated pharmacy if you have a concern that something isn't working as expected. At all times your branch should be able to discuss your Electronic Prescription and resolve any queries regarding supply and delivery of your medication.