For Immediate Distribution: 22 August 2017 Location: Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Badham Pharmacy are delighted to confirm that they have now taken ownership of the retail development land at Cleevelands in Bishops Cleeve.
Bishops Cleeve has seen substantial growth with new housing developments and continues to grow. The village now has a population of over 18,000 residents.
Peter Badham, Managing Director of Badham Pharmacy said;
“A new shopping centre will help support the local infrastructure and give new residents access to a variety of new services locally.”
“The retail development includes plans for a new food store and community services to encourage residents to shop locally. The ‘shop local’ ethos is something the company is keen to support as it invests in the future of Bishops Cleeve village.”
Peter continued by thanking his team;
“We are extremely grateful for the expert advice and support we have received from RBS/NatWest, KBW Chartered Surveyors, Hazelwoods Accountants and Hughes Paddison Solicitors.”
Whilst planning has yet to be granted, Peter invited any interested parties to contact him in relation to the rental of the proposed retail units. Peter can be contacted on email@example.com or via phone on 01242676569.
For more information please contact Cathy Morgan FCMA CGMA (CFO) firstname.lastname@example.org 01242 898710
Photo (Download) left to right:
Stephen Moore (NatWest), Paul Engelbrecht (Hughes Paddison Solicitors), Peter Badham, Linda Badham, Charles Badham, Richard Medes (Hazelwoods Accountants), Nathan Brown (KBW Chartered Surveyors).
About Badham Pharmacy
- Badham Pharmacy is an award-winning independent pharmacy chain headquartered in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Founded in 1940 by Richard G. Badham, the family business is now managed by second generation Peter, his wife Lyn and their son Charles.
- The pharmacies offer a full range of NHS pharmacy services and were the first company in the area to offer a free prescription collection and delivery service.
- Badham Pharmacy currently employs over 150 staff across eighteen pharmacies and a mobility aids centre.
- The company prides itself in its commitment to staff development and outstanding customer service.
- Badham Pharmacy continues to achieve year on year profitable growth so as to realise the company vision to develop Badham Pharmacy as the largest independent chain of pharmacies, differentiated by its service excellence in the area.
- The company was awarded Family Business of the Year 2015 by the Gloucestershire Business Awards and Cotswold Life Magazine.
- In May 2016 the company successfully acquired Stow Pharmacy.
- In May 2017 the company successfully opened a new pharmacy in Upper Rissington.